Thursday, July 24, 2008
Welcome to Blogging
Okay, I started blogging today. I only recently became interested in blogging because I have been keeping up with a friend of mine who lives in Mesa, Arizona through her blog. I decided it was a really great way for those interested parties to see what's going on with my family. My goal for now is to post once a week and hopefully to add lots of cool pictures so everyone can see how the boys are growing. I hope you all will enjoy reading my blog and look for pictures in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kori
I am so excited about your new blog! Love the name...very creative!
It is so easy to do ... if you have any questions feel free to ask. I can't wait to see more pics of the kids and family! Way to go! - Tiff
Hey Kori,
Great idea girl!!!!!
Post a Comment